An Intriguingly Different Kind of Window Covering
One of the newest types of window coverings on the market today are the new dual roller type of roller blinds. Combining a top and bottom roller and a continuous loop of fabric, the Shade-O-Matic Concept Dual Roller shade provides a interesting new look to interior decor. The Concept Dual Roller blind features a fabric that alternates between sheer voile and a privacy fabric, allowing you to choose just the right amount of light coming into your room.
Key Features of Shade-O-Matic Dual Roller Shades
- The shade has one continuous fabric that alternates between a sheer voile and a privacy fabric, giving you total control over your view and privacy.
- Tilt the blind and you get warmly diffused light throughout the room. Tilt the blind again and you get privacy without total darkness.
- Fabric wrapped headrail is a standard feature.
- Innovative bottomrail that allows the fabric to slide through as you select the exact amount of light that comes in.
- Headrail features are built-in valance. The shade disappears when fully raised.
- Integrated installation bracket and end cap design minimizes side gaps.
- Automation is available.
Come on in to Town & Country Decorating Centre to see how the Concept Dual Rollers work, and to check out fabric samples of all designs available.